- Arches National Park View the park that boasts the greatest concentration of stone arches in the world
- Bryce Canyon National Park Stare in awe at the multi-coloured hoodoos
- Canyonlands National Park Drive along the vast area carved out by the Colorado River
- Capitol Reef National Park Discover this gem in the heart of red rock country
- Dead Horse Point State Park Marvel at the stunning Colorado River
- Escalante National Monument Stop at this large wilderness park with canyons, rivers, arches and fossils
- Goblin Valley State Park See hoodoos and their unique, mushroom-shaped rock pinnacles
- Grand Canyon Experience one of the great Natural Wonders of the World and a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Horseshoe Bend Visit one of the most photographed areas on the Colorado River
- Lake Powell See America's second largest man-made reservoir
- Las Vegas Iconic Breakfast at a legendary Vegas buffet
- Mesa Verde National Park See Native American cliff dwellings and this UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Monument Valley Explore the treasures of this area sacred to the Navajo people on a jeep ride
- Zion National Park Revel in one of the most scenic canyons in the U.S.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.