- Badlands National Park Visit the rugged beauty of this National Park containing one of the world's richest fossil beds
- Bryce Canyon See the stunning red hoodoos
- Chicago Orientation tour and Iconic Breakfast at Lou Mitchell's where Presidents Obama and Bush have dined
- Des Moines Visit Iowa's State Capitol building, the Herbert Hoover Presidential Museum and a stop at John Deere Pavilion and World Headquarters
- Gettysburg Visit the Gettysburg Battlefield with a Local Specialist
- Grand Canyon Marvel at one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World
- Jackson Orientation of the historic town square and famed antler arches
- Keystone See the massive Crazy Horse Memorial and the majestic Mount Rushmore
- Los Angeles Orientation tour including Hollywood
- New York Sightseeing with a Local Specialist
- Niagara Falls Embark on a cruise to the base of Horseshoe Falls
- Sioux Falls See the waterfalls of Big Sioux River Falls Park
- Washington, D.C. See many of the iconic buildings, monuments and memorials of D.C.
- Yellowstone National Park Walk among the geysers, mudpots and hot springs
- Zion National Park Marvel at gorgeous canyon country
You will visit the following 2 places:
Canada is a sovereign state in the northern part of North America. Canada's long and complex relationship with the United States has had a significant impact on its economy and culture. It is one of the world's most ethnically diverse and multicultural nations, the product of large-scale immigration from many countries. Its advanced economy is the eleventh largest in the world, relying chiefly upon its abundant natural resources and well-developed international trade networks. It is rich of natural resources, home to 41 national parks and hundreds of provincial parks. It ranks among the highest in international measurements of government transparency, civil liberties, quality of life, economic freedom, and education.
The United States of America (USA), commonly referred to as the United States (U.S.) or America, is a federal republic composed of 50 states, a federal district, five major territories and various possessions. It is one of the world's most ethnically diverse and multicultural nations, the product of large-scale immigration from many countries. countries.The geography and climate of the United States are also extremely diverse, and the country is home to a wide variety of wildlife. Home to the world's third-largest population, with over 318 million people, it includes both densely populated cities with sprawling suburbs and vast, uninhabited natural areas. With its history of mass immigration dating from the 17th century, it is a "melting pot" of cultures from around the world and plays a dominant role in the world's cultural landscape.